Rotosolver® High Shear Mixer / High-Speed Disperser
If your production line requires sanitary, high shear mixing equipment with intense mixing vortex control, superior wetting out of powders, and an easy-to-clean, 3-A compliant design, the Rotosolver high shear mixer is the solution.
High shear mixing advantages
How do high shear mixers stack up? Use this guide to compare high shear mixers on various performance factors and find out how the Rotosolver top-entry batch mixer offers key benefits including:
- High-intensity optimum shear
- One-piece clean-in-place (CIP) mix head
- Meets 3-A sanitary standard #73-01 and USDA-AMS standards
- Single shaft, obstruction-free design
- All stainless mix head, shaft, drive and motor available
- Optional secondary impellers
- 100% dissolving, hydrating or suspension
- Lab models and production sizes up to 100 HP
If you are a meat and poultry processor, then check out our Rotosolver RXRS which is designed specifically for your industry and combines the high shear technology of the Rotosolver with a low maintenance bearing frame. Plus, the sealed drive assembly eliminates water intrusion and stands up to the toughest washdown environments.
Get a customized quote from our application engineers, learn about our trial program, or have your ingredient tested for free in our pilot lab.
Featured high shear mixing videos